Friday, February 10, 2006

Squeaky Clean

It is raining a little bit outside. And obviously it had rained a lot more while I was sitting at my desk because it was rather muddy on my ride home. I usually try to go easy and fairly slow when it is muddy out so I do not get too dirty, but not today. I just said the heck with it and dirtied myself up. I had mud in my hair, up my back and running down my legs. What is even better - I was wearing a skirt! I always wonder what the drivers think of me riding in the rain? Who cares! I am home and freshly showered while they are probably sitting in horrific traffic!

2 comments:

KBGee said...

I admire your dedication; keep it up and ride carefully.

Anonymous said...

Riding in the rain! What about wearing a long skirt and biking to work! That I did see to believe. M:O)M