Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well...

Yesterday I said I was going to do 4 miles. Well, things didn't work out as planned. I left work on time, but after checking my mailbox I ran into one of my neighbors and we had a nice, LONG conversation. So by the time I got to my place, changed and started walking to the golf course it was already 6:45. Wouldn't have been so bad if I lived in a better area, but running in the dark around where I live is not the best thing to do. So, instead of 4 miles I did 3 - but I pushed myself harder than the day before. Does that count? My mother says no! She gave me a bad time when she found out I only did 3 miles. "If you are going to put it on your blog that you are going to do 4 miles, then you should do 4 miles." I know, I know! She just wants me to do well. I will try to do better in the future!!

2 comments:

Mojo said...

I say it counts! :) You got out there and did something. Good for you for pushing yourself!

Anonymous said...

Any time you run, it counts. Any time you run smart, it counts even more.