Friday, May 26, 2006

Okay, maybe tomorrow!

I know I said the nutrition thing would start immediately, well....

Someone brought donuts this morning and he even bought the lemon filled ones especially for me!!

And then a friend of mine took me to Pappasitos for a belated birthday celebration. We had margaritas (on the rocks with salt, or course!), chips with salsa and queso, and then beef fajitas!

Yea - me bad!!

Tomorrow I will do LOTS better!! I swear!!

----------------------

On another note, Sherri asked what "truing" meant in regards to your bike. When your wheel is not "true" it will wobble side to side and, in my case, was rubbing against one of the brake pads. In instances like this - tightening a spoke or two with a special tool (a spoke wrench) will most likely correct the problem. But when you actually have damage to the wheel or rim, the bike shop is the place to go. When Rich "trued" my wheel he tightened one of the spokes which pulled the wheel back into proper alignment. This website (there are many) gives a pretty good description of the process.

2 comments:

Erin said...

mmmmm.... donuts!!! *drools*

I've been craving cinnamon-sugar cake donuts like you wouldn't believe!! I think that will be my breakfast the day after the marathon. :)

Mojo said...

Happy belated Birthday!

I'm glad you were talking about the "true" issue. One time, I was riding my bike and my brake was rubbing my wheel. I couldn't figure out why it was so hard. LOL :)