Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bloggie Friends

I forgot to mention I met a couple bloggers in my post yesterday.

First was JohnnyTri out at Iron Star. I was wandering around looking for the volunteer coordinator and there on the side lines was this guy in a red visor. I said "Johnny" and he turned around, so it must have been him. We introduced ourselves and chatted a few, then it was time for me to get on with my volunteering duties.

The next blogger I met was fellow 2006 Chicago Marathoner TxRunnerGirl. Here we have been e-mailing each other details about when we will arrive, phone numbers, etc. but don't meet up in Chicago. No, we finally "run" into each other running along Memorial this past Saturday! I recognized her from her marathon pics so I promptly called her by the wrong blogger name! She still stopped! That was so kind! I do not think I will do that again!

Okay – next on the list are Vic and BunnyGirl!

2 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

We do seem to miss each other often enough, don't we?

TX Runner Mom said...

It was great to meet you! Please..I am horrible with names, so no sweat there.