Saturday, August 23, 2008

New top

Since I bought so many new articles of clothing last week, I, of course, have been wearing them! Today I decided to wear my new tank top. And it was so nice not having sleeves. It was especially nice at the water fountains where I splashed water all the way up to my shoulders to help cool down.

There was only on slight problem with the tank - all my rarely ever exposed to sunlight skin! As I was walking out the door I thought about putting some sun screen on, but thought I would be okay since I spend most of my time in the shade. But I guess it was not enough shade because I ended up with a burn on my upper arms and even my back. The tank has a racer back - but my bras do not. That resulted in a very interesting burn to say the least!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your daddy or your bonus mom ground you for not applying sunscreen!
M:O)M